View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012   #44
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Move aside Arian Foster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Good Lord, what a douche.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Agreed. Lame Twitter follow, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
I ****ing hate hipsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I can't even find the words to describe a hipster.

I know what they look like, I know I dislike them, but yet I cannot really define why they are the way they are and their whole cultural agenda/identity.

I wanted to say they're like hippies...but arrogant about it. Nope. I wanted to say they're like the Diet Coke of punk/skater. Nope. Minimalistic philosophical geeks? Nah.

I give up. I guess it's sufficient for me to agree with you. I hate 'em too. How do we stop them?
Not sure what's making me laugh harder. These hilarious pictures, or the hand wringing judgments from those looking at them. You guys are too funny.

Get sacks. Make plays. Wear whatever the f you want

I think its fun having unique players on our team. Foster, Barwin, Watt, etc. Our guys are getting a lot of national attention, and I couldn't be happier about it. I'd rather my starting OLB be on the front page of an article for posing with Mr Belding than for killing someone while driving drunk