View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012   #40
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Other Than the Texans, Who Do You Root For?

I'm a hometown guy. I will not root for any other team.

I have a friend who is a Cowboys fan and a "Texans" fan. (Bandwagoner, jumps off the second they go bad) He always tells me that I am not a true texan since I don't root for Dallas teams. I always tell him, sure, you can call me a Houstonian.

There are teams that I tolerate more than others. Those teams would be the Giants, Redskins, Packers, Patriots, and Steelers.

What I find somewhat interesting, is other than the Titans and Cowboys (Teams that I hate regardless) I normally don't like a team if they're really bad, as opposed to being a threat. For example, I laugh at the entire AFCW, because for the past few years, they have been so sub par!

I also hate the Browns and Bengals, oh man they suck. The Jets suck too. Yeah, just a hometown guy.

As for college, uhhhhh Eat em Up Kats!!!

But before I came to SHSU, I liked UH, and I had a love hate relationship with A&M. Always rooted for them, but kinda got tired of them. It's kinda cool to see them now, with a good team, but I don't care at this point.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote