View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #35
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Other Than the Texans, Who Do You Root For?

Grew up in Cleveland, so I root for the Browns to do well, but Texans are #1 if they ever play eachother. So far it hasn't been an issue. I also like the Packers, I used to follow them as a kid when Favre was there and won the Super Bowl. I like that team, and Aaron Rodgers is a good enough guy to root for when he's not playing the Texans.

Other than that, I just root for my fantasy players and guys I like and respect around the league. I always root for individual players who are former Aggies like Von Miller, former Texans like Vonta Leach or just excellent players like Adrian Peterson. Not that I care how their team does, but I like to see them succeed if they are respectable.

I actively root against teams I don't like. Right now my **** list is:
Titans
Cowboys
Jets
Patriots
and anyone contending for the #1 seed against the Texans.

I follow quite a few other sports, but most of my teams are based around Houston and Cleveland. In no particular order: Aggies, Buckeyes, Rockets, Dynamo, Astros, Cavs, Indians, Tottenham Spurs, FC Barcelona and the US national soccer team.