View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #191
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Just thought about something....

I think wade knows barwin isn't getting it done pass rush wise.

I think we'll see some pass rush situations where merci and Braman are rushing from the end positions with watt and smith in the middle.
This is going to happen because of a natural rotation among the three. The question, is how often.

I think you're right. Wade doesn't have his head in the sand & we'll see the Braman/Merci combo more often than the Merci/Barwin or Barwin/Braman combo.

I don't know what the numbers say. They may not have changed much from yesterday. But my eyes tell me the Falcons pass rush whupped Drew Brees 6 ways from Sunday.