View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #33
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Other Than the Texans, Who Do You Root For?

I've grown up a Raiders fan in a family full of 49ers fans. I've always hated them with a passion but as of late I've grown to respect and envy them. How I wish the Raiders were at that level.

I also have a huge soft spot for the Texans, thats the reason I signed up here. I think I started following the Texans mainly because you guys drafted Steve Slaton, who I really was a big fan of at the time. Through him I became a huge fan of guys like Andre Johnson and have been keeping an eye on the Texans ever since.

I also like some other teams such as the Giants, for Eli, and Ravens, for Ray Lewis. Most teams I'm fairly neutral towards save for a few like the Chargers, Chiefs, Broncos, Falcons, and Jets who I absolutely hate.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote