View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012   #188
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
To me it seems all QBs are getting the ball out quicker, and less time to get pressure. Thats what i'm seeing
That's happening at times, yes.

Thing is, we are 11 games in. There have been opportunities.

Seems like the only times our Olb's have been a factor in the pass rush is when they come in unblocked or when the qb starts to move out of the pocket.

Watt said they have to step up their pass rush. Kubiak said they need to step up their pass rush. I think Rick smith said something along those lines earlier this evening.

The pass rush has got to get better. Period. Qb's shouldn't have to hit the end of their drop and pat the ball a few times. That's why you need multiple threats rushing and good db play. To make qb's feel uneasy. Jumpy.

Qb's that fear the rush don't sit in the pocket and comfortably pick you apart. They make bad decisions. They don't see the field as well. Too worried about getting hit.

We need someone else besides watt. We have to make qb's believe that if they don't get rid of the ball they are definitely going to have someone on their ass....and I mean he's coming. Everytime you drop back that mofo has a bead on you. Would be nice if we had two other guys like that besides watt, but I'll settle for just one for now.

Merci or Braman need to be that guy.

My money is in Braman, but it needs to be one of them. Don't really care who.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote