View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #183
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf123 View Post
I never said anyone was a bust. But Kubiak and Phillips have talked about not getting enough pressure from the OLB spots. I guess they don't have the wisdom and stats 76 does.
And I've already admit that much in my posts, that we do lack pressure from the edges.

My "excuses" for them are: better quarterback play than the ones the faced last year, the monster named Watt who occasionally steal one from his mates, poor coverage on occasions, and maybe something else I don't remember at the moment.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote