View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #14
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Other Than the Texans, Who Do You Root For?

We moved to Arizona at about the same time the Cardinals did. So the Cardinals became my "NFC" team for awhile. I still hope for the best for them although I never expect it.

We lived in the Philly area for a couple of years and I became an Eagles fan for awhile. It hurts that they're sucking so bad right now but I've never liked the way they drafted or built their team.

I have a tendency to root for whoever's an underdog and whoever's playing Dallas as long as it has no bearing on the Texan's playoff life/future.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote