Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #121
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
With McGahee aging I think he might go to the broncos and start.

I think McFadden has injury problems, so maybe in Oakland...but I doubt it.

Chargers have Matthews, but again...injuries so maybe.

He would not Go to Miami and start over bush if he's brought back. And if he's not they'll probably just have Thomas as their starter.

If mendenhall is healthy they'd probably share time. He may or may not start IMO.

Cowboys have Murray who just got healthy and they love him. Maybe, but far from a shoe in.

The rams? Yeah right.

Cardinals have wells who just got healthy. Maybe, maybe not.

Falcons are doubtful I'd say, but maybe if turner is cut or is gone. Don't know his situation.

Giants? I think he may start, but doubtful. I think it'd BEcommittee at best.

Panthers? No. He's not going to jump deangelo and Stewart and if they cut one they aren't starting him over the other.

I think overall rb's are a bit devalued in the NFL although you do have some studs.

Some of the teams where I feel he could maybe start probably aren't trading anything of value for him...like the raiders with McFadden or the cowboys with Murray or the cards with beenie wells.
Well i doubt they would want Tate then as well