View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Other Than the Texans, Who Do You Root For?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
As Texan fans, I'm assuming everyone here always root for the Texans, and for any team in a position to help the Texans with a victory.
I don't really "root" for another NFL team. I follow the Cowboys somewhat only because there are a lot of Cowboy fans in the family & there seems to be no end to comedic material.

Other than that, I root for players, not necessarily because of my fantasy team, but just because I appreciate good players. Peyton Manning... GOAT (well my lifetime for sure). Tony Gonzales....... ageless. Ray Lewis, the embodiment of Football. Jacoby, living the dream. Tebow, just because he upsets so many people. Sproles, Harvin, McCluster..... just real fun to watch. And a bunch of others.