View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #10
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 78418 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Other Than the Texans, Who Do You Root For?

For me, there's not one team I side with other than the Texans. I watch a lot of football, and the team I pull for in one week I may be against next week. Just depends on the situation. I used to pull for the Saints a lot because of the Bum and Earl connection. And then they were so bad for so long you just couldn't help but feel bad for them. But with all the Katrina idiots who brought their douchiness to Houston along with their Who Dat crap, I generally don't like the saints now. Tonight I want them to whip the falcons so I can stop hearing so much about how great matty iced cold beer is.
Pollardized is online now   Reply With Quote