View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #9
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 219462 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Other Than the Texans, Who Do You Root For?

Niners, but with about a quarter of the feeling I have for the Texans.....less actually.

My wife is a Niner and since we met and got together around 2001 these two teams have mirrored each other to an almost astounding degree so I can't help but sympathize and empathize.

We went to the Niners-Texans in 2009 and it turned out to be one hell of a game after Houston went up 21-0 at the half. The introduction of Alex Smith as I think of it. He took over in the 3rd and damned near pulled the game out.

Looking to hook up with them in New Orleans.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote