View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #1
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 68516 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Other Than the Texans, Who Do You Root For?

As Texan fans, I'm assuming everyone here always root for the Texans, and for any team in a position to help the Texans with a victory. Hell I've even cheered for the cowgirls before if I thought it was needed. But at other times, is there a team that you always cheer for? A team you keep up with, pull for, like, etc? If so, why? Grow up in that city? A special connection to a player on that team? Just admire the way the franchise has always operated?

Owning my business, I meet a lot of people. It's amazing how many people in Houston are "Texans Fans", but yet in their homes I see items from other NFL teams. Usually it's there home city, and they've adopted the Texans as their new team. When I ask what happens when they play each other, it usually seems like the "home" team would get the support.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote