View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #7
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50843 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Harris fined $21,000 for hot on DET return man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
so now i think u have to let the reciver catch the ball place his shoulders down and make one step

so no matter what there is no way to make positive play on a punt the punt returner will make at least one yard unless he makes a boo boo
Helmet to Helmet on a defenseless receiver is not allowed. The rule sucks but that's the rule. Hit him in the chest, no penalty and no fine, and probably Houston's ball at that point in the game.