Thread: Andy Reid
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Andy Reid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
i think its time for Andy to go but i would keep Vick one more year just for a stop gap Vet QB
I'd really like to know how much "work" they're actually putting in with Vick to help him become a better QB. I know it seems like he's been in the league a long time, & you wouldn't think a QB of his age can "change." He is what he is.

But there is still a lot that needs to be improved in his game.

Schaub, to me, is on one end of the play-making spectrum. Taking the conservative route & not attempting to make as many plays as I think he should. Vick is on the other end of that spectrum & tries to make things happen way too often.

I don't want to stop Vick from being Vick, but if I were his OC I would point to every time he gave up on the pocket & work out how much he is actually gaining by running & getting beat up, as opposed to just throwing it away. Like I said, don't want to stop him from doing what he does, just want him to make better decisions about when to do it.