View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #176
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Just like I just differ from the Fid.
I know he exaggerated about the 5 secs; nonetheless, his assumption is still incorrect even when cutting the time by half.
If you can get everyone to agree that the data you selected is conclusive to proving/disproving your argument then you can make an argument that your conclusion is correct. However, a handful of passes that were delivered in under 2.5 seconds does not prove Henne didn't enjoy a lot of time in the pocket or that our pass rush is/was sufficient. It just proves on those plays, the pass rush was not the problem.

I know what I saw. And the fact that Jj Watt has half of the teams sacks back up my position. Watt didn't sack Henne on one of those sub-five second passes. Neither did Brooks or Barwin or Merci. Watt did manage to get to him on one of the other drop-backs that took more than 2.5 seconds. No one else did.

Unless you contend that there was only one drop-back that took more than 2.5 seconds & Watt just happened to get there before anyone else, I think your whole premise is false, & the data you're providing is misleading.