View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brandon Harris fined $21,000 for hot on DET return man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
so now i think u have to let the reciver catch the ball place his shoulders down and make one step

so no matter what there is no way to make positive play on a punt the punt returner will make at least one yard unless he makes a boo boo
I think we've seen McMannis & Ball prove that false plenty of times. Don't hit him in the head.... that's all there is to it. If Harris would have anticipated the ball being somewhere between the receiver's elbows & aimed his helmet there, the ball would have come out, we would have recovered & everything would have been everything.

But he didn't. He hit him in the head. Every week we see at least one gunner knock the ever-living-snot out of a return man who doesn't get flagged for a penalty, or end up getting fined.

As far as the disproportionate fine relative to suh's, if the league had been telling players not to kick each other in the cup for the past 3+ years, I'm sure suh's fine would have been more.