View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #71
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Worried about Minnesota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

I've seen us get gouged for runs of like 6, 10, and even 10+ yards A POP, so it's not exactly the dominating run defense it was a year ago. I've seen this secondary get toasted by a journeyman QB (Henne) on what was supposed to be a very weak Jags offense. Oops. Without a crucial fumble by the Bears' RB Bush, that game likely ends 13-10 in favor of Bears.
I agree with this plus as in the sloppy turf of the Bears game. The Texans drive where Kubiak made a key adjustment due to the ends going to the outside,we had adjusted the blocking and Foster gouged them by cutting inside and got the Rd.

Football is a game of chess,not every move is perfect and some moves are setting up others.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote