View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #170
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Here are the "official" numbers from NFL.com (using Stats, Inc. - Elias Sports Bureau).

2 sacks, 10 QBHs, 4 passes batted down
16 out of 39 plays (35 passes, 2 sacks & 2 scrambles).
41%

I am not sure what the QBH number stands for (whether it was Hits, or Hurries, or both.)

But I can assure you that the number of times the pressure forced the QB into an incompletion is even higher (still count as a disruption.)

41% is an insane number by itself already.
If they are saying we hurried the QB after 5 seconds, they're probably right. But that doesn't mean we had a great pass rush that day. Henne was allowed to sit back & pick us apart. There were issues on the back end, I'm not saying there wasn't. But our pass rush had issues of its own.