View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #69
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153493 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Worried about Minnesota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'm almost getting to the point where I think you and I hold very different opinions on if we should be worried about Minnesota.

YOU: You say you watched them play a game and they sucked, so they aren't to be worried about.

ME: I said that I damn sure AM worried about the Vikings,
I may be wrong, but I don't think I've stated any issue with your opinion of the Vikings & the threat they pose to us. If that's the way you feel, you have every right. & I respect that.
Quote:
YOU and ME Together:
It does seem that way.
Quote:
So, and correct if I'm wrong (and Lawd knows you will indeed!) but I think it turned into you saying that I diss my team and build up others,
See, here is where I think you make it too personal. I doubt I was the first one to disagree with you building up the Patriots & dissing the Texans. I'll look back through the thread & apologize if it's warranted, but I think all I added was that you discredit what our defense did to the Bears, Jags, & Lions.

We played poorly, I never denied that. But we forced the fumble against the Bears, we knocked Cutler out of the game (not that you said we didn't), we caused turnovers against the Jags & Lions.

I was just saying we should recognize the good with the bad.
Quote:
So ya know, Thunderkyss, despite always trying to engage in productive conversation with you, I'm beginning to feel all Al Pacino on this issue. "Just when I think I'm out...they PULL ME BACK IN!" - Godfather III.

Unsubscribed and hoping I've learned my lesson from it.
I thought it was a pretty good discussion. Sorry if I don't agree with you 100%. I don't think I insulted you...

Actually, the last post of mine you quoted, I'm agreeing with you more than not, so this last post of yours is really coming out of left field to me.