View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #12
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Getting into College ball

I'd recommend Notre Dame if you are in Wales. I can't imagine you will consistently see many games of other teams in that part of the world, unless you are OK with streaming them over the net illegally and at poor quality. Also there's a good chance you're Catholic, so if you are that's a plus for ND. They played a game in Ireland this past year, so if they continue to do that, you might be able to easily make one of their games.

Other than accessibility, I can't really think of a defining factor to choose another team aside from interesting players. Obviously Texas A&M will be interesting with Manziel at QB for the next 2-3 years, but I doubt you will see more than 1-2 of their games on TV in Wales. USC has a great WR in Lee who will be entertaining to watch, possibly a #1 pick in the making. Oregon has a bright future with an excellent freshman QB and an entertaining spread offense. He should be one of the Heisman frontrunners next year.

Lots to choose from if you didn't attend an American college, the field is wide open.