View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #160
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
It's ok guys, the lack of pass rush from other players allows Watt more time to get to the QB and get sacks. This will help his MVP bid, but next year we will have to address this. Not much we can do at this point anyways, unless it's a matter of changing the scheme.
I don't know if you have to change the entire scheme but I'm hoping Phillips can add some sort of wrinkles into the defense in order to generate more pressure. Problem is, if guys aren't beating the 1-on-1 blocks then the pass rush is probably not going to look very improved.

As I heard on local radio not too long ago, Connor Barwin is dropping millions of dollars onto the field from his pockets with every game he plays. Sucks.