View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Texans Gear...in Beaumont?! Plenty of Cowboys Crap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I got one word Austin ..... this weird ass city. I hate UT and I hate the cowpies. I am fubar
Lol, just ten minutes ago I was just in Walmart and heading to the checkout when a guy in a Cowboys shirt and his "life partner" saw the big Texans logo on my shirt, one of them with rolling eyes said "ooh, Texans" with obvious sarcasm.

I just laughed back with a hint of sarcasm wishing there was an NFL standings scoreboard somewhere I could point toward.

Fubar, I tell you, but better than the local weed around here.