View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #68
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Worried about Minnesota?

I'm almost getting to the point where I think you and I hold very different opinions on if we should be worried about Minnesota.

YOU: You say you watched them play a game and they sucked, so they aren't to be worried about.

ME: I said that I damn sure AM worried about the Vikings, specifically because of the trend of lackluster performances (despite our wins in those gut-check games) and that if AP doesn't worry a person then I don't know what to say. Never said that person is a bad word or an unintelligent person, just said that I don't know what to say because Adrian Peterson is capable of ruining your day single-handedly if allowed to. MJD is another one of those, as well.

YOU and ME Together:

So, and correct if I'm wrong (and Lawd knows you will indeed!) but I think it turned into you saying that I diss my team and build up others, with your tag team partner Hulk "Disaacks" Hogan storming our wrestling match and bashing me over the head with a steel chair when I wasn't looking. THAT was quite unexpected, but oh well. **** happens. Roll with it.

So ya know, Thunderkyss, despite always trying to engage in productive conversation with you, I'm beginning to feel all Al Pacino on this issue. "Just when I think I'm out...they PULL ME BACK IN!" - Godfather III.

Unsubscribed and hoping I've learned my lesson from it.