View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #3
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tide Contest, You can help Texans charities, win SB Tix

LAST DAY FOR CONTEST IS TOMORROW, BEING FRIDAY!!!

I want a Texans fan to win. If you are on Facebook, it is easy, and you just download a picture. It doesn't even have to be a good one because they aren't judging on style. It is a random picture.

Oh, and here is a very random interview I did with Nick Lachey about the contest. I invited him to tailgate because Texans are neighborly that way.

So far, country singer Hayes Carll and the vampire rocker from Soulidium have tailgated with us. I'm guessing Nick Lachey was just being nice.