Thread: AJ is back !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #58
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235494 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Andre Johnson has been named AFC Offensive Player of the Month

“I’ve been telling you guys I’ve been feeling better and better every week,” Johnson said.

“Maybe you guys will believe me after that." After Johnson's 273 yard game.

Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield
Quote:
RT @TexansVoice: Any conversation about best WR today still must include him "@NickScurfield: Andre Johnson - AFC Off. Player of Month"

In 4 games in November, @johnson80 topped 100 rec yds 3x & 175 2x. Set @nfl record w/ 461 yards in a 2-game span #Texans

Andre Johnson has been named AFC Offensive Player of the Month. Averaged 153.5 receiving yards in 4 Nov. games #Texans
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote