View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #84
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Quality of Wins - Not Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
The Jags played close to us because we missed several tackles and played the wrong coverage at times. This is rare for us. I fail to see the warning sign that you drummed up.
For me, it's that I think Wade will get it fixed. It's disappointing that the defense showed "issues" in back to back weeks, but what happened in the Lions game was completely unrelated to what happened in the Jags game.

Doesn't appear to be the same problem to me, so I'm not going all chicken little.

If I were to just look at the score, & get distracted by the shiny helmets instead of focusing on the play.... then I can understand some of the "concern"