View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #65
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Worried about Minnesota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I took a breath. You're the one with paragraphs-long rants about the woes of this team. Do you even bother to read half the stuff you post?

Those threads are irrelevant to the discussion that you brought forth in here. In the heat of the game, many will throw up a hue and cry about playcalling, but only a select few do so week after week, thread after thread, no matter the record.

Look up, read the thread title again. See that word Minnesota? Now scroll back through your posts...see that word Patriots? It doesn't belong in here. References to how you think the Patriots are playing "almost flawless ball" are not only laughable, but don't belong in this thread.

So, yes, we have quite clear, unmitigated proof that not only are you the debbie downer in THIS thread, but that you have an issue staying on topic as well. Feel free to keep proving the point.
Playcalling is a problem. Herv sees it, among many others. It's been a signature problem for years now. Kubiak has become better at it, i.e. "less halfback passes near the end zone," but he's still a bit behind the curve when it comes to calling a complete game from start to finish.

I have no shame in blasting him for it. Especially since I give him mad props in a multitude of other areas: (1) His ability to understand and craft a GREAT offensive system, (2) His ability to take blame and deflect criticism of his players, (3) His ability to make people stick with him through thick and through thin, (4) His talent of picking great players to play within his system and maximize them in their roles. On and on and on.

Don't throw out a singular issue and try to say it negates everything else I've said. This makes you look like a Strawman Builder and Burner, disaacks. I don't know why you're going to these lengths to be this overly aggressive with me, but maybe you should watch less pro wrestling. Let the pro wrestlers storm down the aisle and interfere with the match, it doesn't look good here.