View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #11
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans horned helmet? Where to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Most of those are created by the fans. Preston (Bullpen 1) was the first to ever wear a helmet with horns at a Texans event. The first time I ever saw him was at the Reliant Stadium construction open house they held while the stadium was still being built, yes he had it on then.

On a side note, talk about being fans from the very start. Anyone remember posting on that nfl2002.com message board before we officially had a team?
Hoo boy...that place was in need of some serious moderation...

The Texans /Apollos / Bobcats /Roughnecks / Stallions debate was not pretty.

think I remember someone who had come up with his own name and website he was trying to get picked up...Renegades I think...
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote