View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #63
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 103796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Worried about Minnesota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

Wow disaacks, axe to grind much? LOL.

Maybe I'm not the one who needs to "dial it back" tbh.

Take a breath. Look, I'll respond to your post in a second with a specially-crafted re-explanation of myself since I don't think you're really tuning into what i am saying on this whole topic of our remaining schedule and stuff.
I took a breath. You're the one with paragraphs-long rants about the woes of this team. Do you even bother to read half the stuff you post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Hey disaacks: I'd like you to go back to the following Game Day threads, please:

Jets game.

Bears game.

Jags game.

I'm not trying to brag here, I'm just saying that your attempt to paint me as a Doug Downer is patently incorrect. But you're obviously bent on portraying me that way, since I'm an easy target for that (i.e. GP doesn't pump sunshine like some Super Fans do). Fine. Have fun with it.
Those threads are irrelevant to the discussion that you brought forth in here. In the heat of the game, many will throw up a hue and cry about playcalling, but only a select few do so week after week, thread after thread, no matter the record.

Look up, read the thread title again. See that word Minnesota? Now scroll back through your posts...see that word Patriots? It doesn't belong in here. References to how you think the Patriots are playing "almost flawless ball" are not only laughable, but don't belong in this thread.

So, yes, we have quite clear, unmitigated proof that not only are you the debbie downer in THIS thread, but that you have an issue staying on topic as well. Feel free to keep proving the point.