View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #25
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sorry Jackholes at PFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
This is good info to know! A former direct report of mine (who use to oversee/adminster/grade the contract that I performed for facility management for his company, he was later laid off and hired by my company) is telling, or lets say I have confirmation that he has at least told one vendor that I was fired from my last job. I was not, I was laid off because my position was eliminated. Anyway, by telling folks I was fired for cause is a huge lie and could affect my chance at future employments with some of these vendor companies/contractors.

Do I have any kind of case? All I want is him to stop running his mouth. I thought about sending a nicely crafted email to his HR manager as I have a good relationship with her. Thoughts?
Hey, I sent you a PM about this...so that we wouldn't derail this thread from it's original topic.