View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #58
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Worried about Minnesota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Jags were worst team in the NFL and we almost lost to then in regulation AND in the OT period.
Last year the Patriots lost to Buffalo & still managed to get into the Super Bowl.

It's the same thing. Divisional games are just different.

Quote:
Don't anybody act like that was just existent in a vacuum. A bad team can kick any team's ass. Even our beloved Texans.
Except the Patriots you mean, right?
Quote:
I simply won't be lulled into looking at stats and going "Gee, poor suckers...they won't know what hit 'em when we play them...." LOL, yeah cuz like that logic was an epic fail vs the Jags.

Vikings and Patriots are the two games that are the most dangerous ones.
Truthfully, I'm with you. I hope Jacksonville taught our guys a lesson & they bring it every snap. I want homefield through out. I think it's huge. & to be this close & not get it done would be a major let down.

Injuries & what not, are real & will provide an obstacle to getting it done. But I'd still be disappointed.