View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #57
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 139897 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Worried about Minnesota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
If Adrian Peterson doesn't worry you, then I don't know what to say.

The way our tackling has been, AP could have a career day against us.
You'll let me know how bad the Texans rushing D is again first. And that's counting games with missing starters on Defense.

Quote:
This has been my problem with the wins over Jags and Lions.

Too many fans ignore the momentum factor. Yeah, we won some games in OT and have shown resiliency. Resiliency won't do crap for you if you're down 24 points midway through the 1st half. You can take resiliency and blow boogers into it at that point, it'd be worth that much.

The Patriots have been absolutely brutalizing opponents. Almost flawlessly. You have to go back to the first few weeks of the season to see a Patriots team that stumbles enough to let the opponent have a crack at 'em.
I suggest you re-watch some recent Pats games then, because that "almost flawlessly" team you speak of hasn't been on the field for them.

Quote:
You're trolling. And it looks really pathetic, btw.
Who's trolling here? You "doom and gloom" and someone called you out on it. Deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
"Contain AP"...??
...with half our starting defense missing or gimpy?

I hope we can get up on the Vikings by a couple of TDs and make them go into passing mode. And even then AP isn't out of the picture.
Even teams we haven't been up two TDs on have gone into passing mode against us. Right now, to NOT go after the Texans secondary is a mistake.

Quote:
Don't anybody act like that was just existent in a vacuum. A bad team can kick any team's ass. Even our beloved Texans.
Nope we see a team that keeps finding a way to win, you see a poor widdle struggling football team that can't fight their way out of a paper bag. Most of us aren't ignorant of the dire injury situation we're in, but the AFC is still the Texans to lose.

Quote:
I'm beginning to think we're edging closer and closer to being that snobby fan of a great team that we always loathed.
Beter that than what you're espousing on here. I think you're turning into the perpetual "I've got to point out all the bad things about a 10-1 team to be relevant" person. I'm a realist personally. You're still stuck in Texans of old mode and it shows. Dial it back a bit and we'll take you more seriously.