View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #24
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sorry Jackholes at PFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
He tested positive for hcg. It isn't a performance enhancer but is banned as being an adjunct used by people after a steroids regimen to restore testosterone production.

I am surprised Florio did this. It basically paints Cushing as an hgh user and showed him in uniform in an NFL story. Making a false statement about someone's profession is very dangerous. In ordinary libel/slander you have to show the false statement was made with malice. Statements about a person's profession are known as libel/slander per se and malice does not have to be shown.
This is good info to know! A former direct report of mine (who use to oversee/adminster/grade the contract that I performed for facility management for his company, he was later laid off and hired by my company) is telling, or lets say I have confirmation that he has at least told one vendor that I was fired from my last job. I was not, I was laid off because my position was eliminated. Anyway, by telling folks I was fired for cause is a huge lie and could affect my chance at future employments with some of these vendor companies/contractors.

Do I have any kind of case? All I want is him to stop running his mouth. I thought about sending a nicely crafted email to his HR manager as I have a good relationship with her. Thoughts?