View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012   #153
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 258843 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Figured I would put this here instead of starting a whole new thread. There was a nice write up by Pete Prisco breaking down some of the issues on the Texans defense

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2...texans-defense
Good read. However, he's just guessing like we are. For example, he blames Demps for this

Which is possible. However, with 4 guys on the right side of the defense & the middle void of any Texans player, I would bet one of those LBs was supposed to drop to the middle. It looks like one LB has pretty good "man" coverage on a TE (maybe). My guess would be that he should have dropped (since that is where Quin came from) & that TE was should have been released to the other LB already on that side. Also being the LBs were just thrown into this game, I can easily understand blown responsibilities by this group.

I'm glad that he recognized the lack of pass rush as the biggest problem. But showing stills of one on one plays don't tell the whole story.