View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #18
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

i completely understand the sentiment. kaepernick is likely MUCH more talented and is who harbaugh picked, but to me it seems unnecessarily rushed. talent is one thing, but in the playoffs experience is a much more critical factor IMO. the future is not now ... NOW is now. you have a great running game, an elite defense and a veteran quarterback who's excelling in your system with very few turnovers ... and you'd trust a rookie quarterback instead?

ask wade phillips who the 49'ers should start ... i bet he'd love to face a rookie qb in the postseason.