Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #112
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If the rumors about Cleveland wanting Tate last year for a first rounder were true we should have taken that. A late first rounder for Tate is about as good as you can ask for.

I've heard a bunch that Tate would be a starter for half the teams in the league and im not sure about that.

He should be traded this off season though.
Sure he'd be a starter for about half the teams in the NFL. I don't doubt that for a second.

Now how long it would be before those teams were looking for their next starter is anybody's guess. I do think a lot of folks think Tate can get it done though.