Thread: CFL
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #11
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Cfl

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
And I was always a Sens fan first. :P Though I have gotten back into the CFL a little as of late, and I'll definitely support the Ottawa franchise when it comes. Are they keeping the Renegades name?
Yeah, still at Frank Clair Stadium... not sure when they're starting the renovations, though. Hopefully, soon, since they're planning on fielding a team in time for the 2014 season (the University of Ottawa played their "home" games at the field in Beckwith, near Carleton Place this year... it's a huge sports facility in the middle of nowhere. Saw the 61-0 win against Waterloo, lol).

Not sure about the nickname, though. I think there'll be a contest to name it. I hope they keep the colors, though... black, red & white are Ottawa's colors. They still have a lot to do first, though. Good news is, all the court challenges are done, so they should start soon.