View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #49
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
The Jags game being close does not mean that the Vikings are now an inherently more dangerous team to the Texans than they were 2 weeks ago.
I'm beginning to think we're edging closer and closer to being that snobby fan of a great team that we always loathed.

I have guarded optimism, nothing more. The Jets were supposed to be a pushover but the game wasn't decided until near the end. Bears. Jags. Lions. We're not exactly blowing teams out of the water ya' know.

If Texans keep it close, we know our guys have the mettle to win it in the end. I just think there's been some uninspired play too much this reg season already, and that won't cut it in the final 5-game stretch.

Not a hater. Not a Doug Downer. Just saying its really premature to count any team out of it before the games even started.