View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #16
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I agree with that. Mainly because Alex Smith was a big reason they got to the NFC Championship game last year.

I know inexperienced QBs like Rothlisbeger & Brady got it done. But Rothlisberger had more experience than Kaepernick does now.... Rothlisberger went to the AFC Championship the year before right? & Brady is a once in a lifetime thing.

Alex Smith would be the safe bet. But I don't get to see Kaepernick in practice everyday. However, most young QBs will struggle somewhere during the year & I'd hate for that to happen to my young QB during the play-offs when I have someone I think could get me there & win Like Alex Smith.
Harbaugh QB'd for what, 15 seasons in the NFL? Seems to me he'd have an eye for what's going on during practice and all the drills that go on every day in reference to the QBs. I talked to football buds and beat the table for him when he was coming out and all I heard was the ol' "He came from a Spread O and will never translate to the Pros. I sprayed 'em because I thought he was miles and miles ahead of Locker, Goldielocks and Ryan Mallett who a bunch of folks were high on. I thought he was the best of the bunch followed by Christian Ponder.

OK, but 50% at the plate ain't bad, eh?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote