View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #174
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league **UPDATE** FINED $30k

I agree with something that Travis Rodgers brought up this afternoon. He pointed out that this is another example of the NFL office (specifically Roger GODdell) talking out of both sides of the mouth. On the one hand, they wouldn't suspend Suh because "they couldn't prove his intent" and on the other hand, why then fine him $30K if he supposedly didn't do anything intentionally and it was "accidental"?

No grey area here. This is either black or white, right or wrong with no middle ground!

At the end of the day, we all KNOW Suh meant to kick Schaub. My only question was or is, did he specifically aim for the nads, or was his intent to kick Schaub anywhere he could (i.e. knee, shin, ankle or whatever) and got lucky (or unlucky as it were) and nailed Schaub in the junk.