View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #73
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quality of Wins - Not Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I did read entire thread, the title and the following stuck out the most:

Bottom line is: All we should care about is the Texans going on a 3 game win streak in the playoffs and returning from from New Orleans with a silver trophy with a football on top.

I totally disagree with both. I do not see it happening, but if the 3 games are sloppy, I would not be happy.
First - I understand that humans are different. I'm really not trying to convince you that your way of looking at it is wrong. This is just the way I look at it.

I have one other thing to add. Herv brought this up to me for a completely different reason but it really applies here.

The Rockets won championships using "Rudy ball". It was the ugliest form of basketball I've ever watched. U G L Y. They just kept winning though. When the Rockets won that last game in the Finals, I've never felt a feeling like that before. Finally a sports team I that was "mine" won the ultimate prize. It was amazing. The only thing that would be better would be an NFL championship. I hope we all get to experience that this year together.