View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #52
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub calls out Suh, wouldn't want him on Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
He's got a point. While most of us seem to loathe the guy, there is no doubt that his talent is an upgrade to any defense. Part of it might be the culture that Jim Schwartz has created/allowed with that franchise. With another team, Suh might have a better definition of the lines he shouldn't cross.

I'm not sayin' I want the guy, but a D-line with JJ and Suh on it would be a freakin' unstoppable tsunami.
Then we might as well be the Cowboys. I know I'll catch flak for that, but if we don't care how we win, if we don't care about the reputation of our players...... we might as well be Cowboy fans. Jerry's sheep.

If Arian said, he wouldn't act like that on my team, because I won't let him. Or that we've got too much influence amongst ourselves to let that type of character develop, that would be one thing. But to say Suh is acting out of character? I think Foster is trying to protect his assets in the event he has to face Suh in the future.

& Yes, not a person on this board can honestly say they would not have been a happy Texans' fan if we walked away from that draft with Ndamakon Suh. But I don't think it would be unanimous that we'd want that guy Suh is now. Many complained about Tj, Bernard, & Antonio when they had made boneheaded decisions, and none of them were "dirty"