View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #70
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quality of Wins - Not Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
Curious...did you read the original post or just the title?
I did read entire thread, the title and the following stuck out the most:

Bottom line is: All we should care about is the Texans going on a 3 game win streak in the playoffs and returning from from New Orleans with a silver trophy with a football on top.

I totally disagree with both. I do not see it happening, but if the 3 games are sloppy, I would not be happy.

Answer me this: Do you follow Texans for wins or performance? I have stated on this and other threads for me, it is about performance. Competition. I hate it when college teams usually rated top 10 annually play two or three games against some junior high college and then strut because they have a "great" season. Play that team for the cash it brings but do not count it in the record. As I know someone will argue all teams do that, it does not make it right.

Athletes compete to be competitive.