View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004   #4
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 19944 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Cowboys game thoughts

I knew going in our starters wouldn't be in long, so my focus was seeing how our second and third stringers held out against a much deeper Dallas team. The key to this season is going to be our depth. Injuries will occur and having a guy on the bench to fill that position will determine our overall record. We've arrived in my opinion. Though late in the game the third string seemed a bit disoriented, they quickly adjusted with the additional playing time. We matched up well with a team that on paper should be far superior in overall talent. My optimism grows! Go Texans!

FTF

Last edited by FirstTexansFan; 08-15-2004 at 10:41 AM.
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote