Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #109
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 138950 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I've though similarly along those lines as well. Guess we'll know/see when it all shakes out.

Not so sure I agree with this statement. I don't think it would take long to find a job if he were to become a FA. What range draft pick we'd drag from him is a different story. I know some here have talked about him bringing a first rounder but I never really thought so. I'm thinking 4th'ish.

Never know what will happen in the heated passion that's draft day on the clock though.

Guess we can all hide-n-watch.
IF he can stay healthy, but i mean 3 seasons and missed more games than he's played. I dont know if he could handle the load of a starter.

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote