Thread: Ben Tate
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #108
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Paging Derrick Ward.....

Seriously. If he's stayed in shape, he could get signed back to the team IF we needed him down the road. Crazier things have happened.

If I'm Rick Smith, I'm putting a bug in Ward's ear that it is always wise to be getting into shape in December. Ask Jeff Garcia and Jake Delhomme.

Ben Tate, I'm not sure he's Grade A starter material. The injuries, the lack of being "the guy" for several games week in and week out, the fact that he's on a helluva' team right now AND benefits from the change of pace he has in terms of teams facing Foster most of the game. I'm skeptical he's starter quality. Helluva' RB, no doubt.
Stacey Mack Syndrome perhaps?