View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #64
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football Woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
like the 2-9 'ol dutch rudders probably knocking me out of the playoffs with bryce brown?
I have no idea what this means. If you're in Vinny's league, then I think you got it backwards, I'm 9-3 and in first place. I did lose MacGahee though and didn't pick up Moreno. Went with Hillman because he had actually played this year, but apparently Moreno will be the lead back. Really hurts to miss out on him in one of my leagues because I don't have a viable third RB and the guy that got him was 5-7 with no chance of making the playoffs.