View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #51
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub calls out Suh, wouldn't want him on Texans

not unexpected from foster, very zen-like and trying to see the best side of a situation. i'm not that nice however and cant imagine liking suh if he were a texan. heck i've railed against foster for some of those "out of character" moments, such as his tweeted x-rays and showboating. antonio smith is the only other player that immediately comes to mind as taking it to the edge during the game, and sometimes past.

the difference for me though is that IS suh's character. he's not the goofy "ninja" off the field, or the always smiling philosopher ... he's apparently a world class a-hole off the field that's trying to injure people with bush league play on the field. i cant support that. i cant stand the guy but innegan i can see the arguement for, annoying as he is i may actually like the nuisance he brings if it were my team. a world of difference from suh.