View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012   #68
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 164018 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quality of Wins - Not Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think you don't get it because you are not reading my posts but perhaps gleening a few words then forming a thought as to what I am saying? The post just below yours from Fiddler is exactly on target. As I have said, a sloppy game like Jacksonville or two in a season or the "any given Sunday.." or injuries happen & not what I am saying. I also am not talking about this Texans' season. My posts (as others should be) are directed at the thread title.

In response to your example which is a good one BTW, I am ok with not leading each lap & I am ok with not winning the race if the runner gives it his best or is injured or he simply trips. I will not follow runner long if he shows up ill prepared, out of shape or disinterested. I want to be entertained by good competition not a toilet paper trophy to cover the....
Okay... that makes sense now.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote